[linux-dvb] Re: VDR cant tune to channels (dvb-t)

Maybe Klaus should but

<h1> VDR DOESN'T WORK WITH BUDGET CARDS YET </H1>

on VDR's home page

Dave Collett wrote:

Hi all,
I have a nova-t dvb card.
vdr does not display any channels, all I get is a blank screen (menus
(OSD) works fine). It is as if vdr cannot tune to the channels. The card
works fine with all other tuning applications I have tried, eg. tzap,
dvbtune etc. And I get perfect video with the latest mplayer and xine
which include dvb support (these apps can tune and display channels
correctly).