[linux-dvb] New release of Mac DVB drivers - now with source

Hi there,

I've just made the second release of the Mac DVB drivers. It still only
supports the 2003-model TechnoTrend DVB-T cards, but there's a framework
now so drivers for other devices can be easily written (or ported) and
integrated with the rest of the system.

The source code is now in a good enough state that I'm willing to make it
public, so those of you who expressed interest in it can now satisfy your
curiosity (or more). It is currently provided as a CVS repository module.

I haven't made any explicit moves towards source-level compatibility with
the linux-dvb drivers yet, but if anyone has any suggestions or opinions
on this then I'd love to hear them.

You can read more and download from <http://www.defyne.org/dvb/>. The
driver information page is <http://www.defyne.org/dvb/driver.html>.

{P^/