[linux-dvb] Can't tune 205.5Mhz (Nebula DigiTV)

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to tune one of our local channels (205.5Mhz) and the
Nebula DigiTV driver just will not detect a signal. We have 5 digital
channels in the area (4 of which are tuneable). Under the windows
software all channels are available so this seems to point at a linux
driver issue.

I've had a look at the nxt6000 driver but without the engineering
documentation the magic numbers make no sense.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers,

   -Greg