[linux-dvb] How to get the currently decoded apid/vpid ?

Hi !

I'd like to make a program which would print information about the
currently decoded stream and which would be independent from tzap
(reading NIT/SDT tables).

The problem is that the audio/video pid is set with a DMX_SET_PES_FILTER
ioctl by tzap, and after that, I find no way to guess which
id is being decoded.

Do you need to add a DMX_GET_PES_FILTER ioctl in the API ?
Or is there another clever way to get the currently decoded audio/video
pid ?

Cheers,

--
Ludovic DROLEZ                                       Free&ALter Soft
152, rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz 2000                  57070 METZ