[linux-dvb] Re: How I can check that drivers are installed proberly...

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 15:28, Tapio Karinsalo wrote:
> Hi
> But where I can check that those
> drivers are installed... and be sure that linux use just those drivers

Check the output of 'dmesg' - it should read fairly straightforward and show
you what card is detected, etc.

>   I just try to run vdr, but it gives me next kind of message:
>
> vdr: can't access video directory /video
>
> what does this mean?

It means two things :)

2) You need to read the various documents that come with VDR - by doing that,
you'll understand what "/video" is for :)

Cheers,
Gavin.