[linux-dvb] Some problems with dvb-kernel cvs from today

Hello,

I'm pretty new to this scene so I don't know if these are known problems
with the dvb-kernel driver. I'll post them nevertheless just in case. If
irrelevant, please ignore.

I have two dvb-c cards, a Siemens premium and a Technotrend budget one
in my computer. I'm using them succesfully with the older linux-dvb
drivers (dated 05.09.2003), but I'd like to use the v4l2 interface of
the newer driver, so I'm trying it out.

I have encountered so far these two problems (I'm testing with vdr).

I haven't found a way to have the pci cards of my computer so, that both
of the dvb-c cards would have their own irq. But it seems as though they
are unable to share an irq with another device. Three combinations:

 - Both of them use the same irq -> kernel crashes
 - One of the cards shares an irq with usb stack -> usb stops working
 - One of the cards shares an irq with one of my network cards -> the
network card stops working

Is this a known problem or is it just my setup?

Another problem is that in HTV network here in Helsinki, Finland, the
channel called 'Nelonen', doesn't give me any picture. Here's the
relevant line from channels.conf:

Nelonen:162000:M64I0:C:6900:512+128:650:576:0:65:0:0:0

I'll naturally provide more information if need be.

Best regards,

juhis