[linux-dvb] Some progress on Siemens DVB-C analog TV module

Hi,

I was bored at the weekend and had a look at the DVB-C analog TV stuff
in dvb-kernel.

I experimentally fixed the frequency offset, so that the .xawtv from
my analog TV card works with the DVB-C, and I added the msp3400
initialization so that we have sound. Stereo doen't work yet,
and it's all hardcoded for PAL B/G. The picture quality is also
still bad. Does someone know if it is better with the Windows
Software?

Johannes