[linux-dvb] Is conditional access supported for TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI?

Hi all,

I just got a new Hauppage WinTV NOVA-ci card, and I'd like to use the
integrated CAM to receive encrypted channels.

I am using the latest DVB driver (linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1), and when I insert
the modules it identifies the card as
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI
(that's ok, I think).

However, I suspect that the card is not fully supported: when I try to
open /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0, I get an error:
open: No such device
Hence, it seems that conditional access is not supported for my card...
Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong? How can I easily test
if the driver is correctly recognizing and using the CI in my card?

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

Sponsor:
StepStone le migliori soluzioni per le tue ricerche di personale!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1712&d=3-10