[linux-dvb] Re: <no subject>

> remote control (the box is not connected with the SCART) is kept. It looks
> like the params for the reception are also incorrect- signal,snr and ber
> are always the same.

Sadly, I haven't got around to working out how to obtain data on the signal
strength yet.  If the box is tuned to the same channel you selected with the
remote, then it sounds as though the firmware has not been downloaded to it.
From your lsmod listing, it looks as though the firmware is not compiled into
the ttusb-dec module.  The firmware must reside in /etc/dvb when you compile
the module.  You can get it there like this:

wget http://hauppauge.lightpath.net/de/dec215a.exe
unzip -j dec215a.exe Software/Oem/STB/App/Boot/STB_PC_T.bin
mv STB_PC_T.bin /etc/dvb/dec2000t.bin

Once you've rebuilt, you should be ready to go.  The box should reboot a few
seconds after loading the ttusb-dec (or dvb-ttusb-dec, either will do - I
really should decide on one) module.

Alex