[linux-dvb] Re: Can't tune to any channels with dvb-c in Sweden.Help needed.

Erik Tjernlund wrote:

I can't seem to get my DVB-c 2.1 card to work at all. I live in Stockholm, Sweden and my cable provider is ComHem. I'm running 2.4.22 at the moment and the 1.0.1 linuxtv-driver modules (dvb-ttpci, dvb-core and ves1820) seem to load ok (could someone please verify this...):
Update: My card is finally working. After checking "everything and twice
on Sunday", I tried to switch which pci-slot the card sat in. And lo and
behold, it started working.

Minor problem: I don't seem to get proper sound out of the audio-out on
the card. Either it's a loud noise or it's just quiet. Any suggestions?

/Erik

--
<http://erik.tjernlund.net/webblogg/>