[linux-dvb] Re: Can a Hauppage DVB-S receive HDTV?

Hello,
There were some tests on Astra in France about HDTV last week. Some
people have reported that Haupauge Nexus has a bandwith limit which
prevent from receiving HDTV stream correctly, whereas budget cards
(Hauppauge Nova or SkyStar 2) did it well (with a BIG processor). This
hardware limitation on full featured cards was confirmed by Hauppauge...

I've got some french links speaking about that, if someone is
interested...

HTH
Pierre-Alexandre

--
Pierre-Alexandre FAVIER

Laboratoire d'Informatique Industrielle
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de BREST
Parvis Blaise Pascal
Technopole Brest-Iroise
CS 73 862 - 29 238 Brest Cedex 3 - France

Tel. : (33) 2 98 05 71 65
Fax.: (33) 2 98 05 66 29
favier@enib.fr