[linux-dvb] Re: Linux DVB API 4 Q's

I still prefer the current V4 proposal, with set(struct)/add(pid)/remove(pid)/start/stop and autostart.
So far i don't see a usecase that is not shot.

tom

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
 delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any NDA
currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.