[linux-dvb] scan tool problems with service name containing ":"

Hello,

I'm installing today Hauppauge Nexus-S card with Linux DVB API 1.0.1 and VDR 1.2.5 : all work wonderfully, I'm really happy of result :-o.
Nice and good job :->

I've found a problem when using scan tool from Linux DVD API. In fact, if service name contains ":" character, VDR will misunderstand service parametes. I replace ":" by blank for work-around.

I don't known where to fix this problem ? scan tool (so Linux DVB) or VDR, so I've sent this mail to linux-dvb and vdr mailing lists.