[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan cards

Gavin Hamill wrote:
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 11:43, Brad Campbell wrote:

Just to keep you all updated, I'm currently having dialog with Twinhan about the linux driver for thier cards.
They are starting to see the light and it is looking like they are going to provide me with enough information required to finish the driver.

More to follow as things progress.
Perhaps I'll have to retract my previous curses.

Excellent stuff - if Twinhan are willing to provide adequate technical
documentation on their hardware to allow the development of a quality
driver, it's clear then that their sales to Linux users will increase.

That's certainly worth passing onto them! :)

Thanks for all your efforts to date.
Hey, I just climbed on the shoulders of Jamie Honan, he did all the real work. I laid on the paint, he built the car..

Brad