[linux-dvb] Re: wintv nova-t

Hi

Are you sure that you are loading the frontend module OK? Do you see any
messages in dmesg, like:
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDA10045H.
tda1004x: Detected Philips TDM1316L tuner.
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Philips TDA10045H)...
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T  PCI adapter 0 has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:22:06:39

Check lsmod and make sure that you can see tda1004x. I had a problem recently
upgrading to one of the recent 2.6 test kernels because the configuration
option CONFIG_STANDALONE was set which means that modules which require
firmware to be loaded later aren't prompted for in the kernel configuration
menu system. CONFIG_STANDALONE must be unset.

My apologies if I have misdiagnosed your problem...

Cheers

Johnny