[linux-dvb] Re: DST driver first try

Will this driver work with this card? (from lspci)

00:0c.0 Network controller: Penta Media Co Ltd: Unknown device 9050 (rev
02)
        Subsystem: Penta Media Co Ltd: Unknown device 9050
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 16
        Memory at dffeef80 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128]
        I/O ports at e400 [size=128]
        Memory at dfc00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]
        Expansion ROM at dffa0000 [disabled] [size=2K]

I'm trying to get it to work with DVB head (2.4 kernel) am I going to have
fun or do I need to fight with it a bit? I read an install doc but it's a
bit rough and I don't understand the linkage to bt8xx and don't see bt8xx
in any portion of the DVB sources.

_J