[linux-dvb] ntsc television

I originally posted this on the vdr list, but perhaps its a driver issue so I thought I'd try here.

  I'm not having any luck at all with ntsc now that I have moved back to the states. I have a Technotrend 1.3, The driver does switch to ntsc mode when it gets a signal, but the quality is so bad its not watchable. The colors are oversaturated and the screen jumps every few minutes if it manages to sync at all. Could it be that my composite output is fried somehow? I also tried the composite pins on the board with the same results so I dunno.

Here's  some pictures I took If anyone wants to take a look

http://meddo.streammadness.com/ntsc/

Thanks,
Mike