[linux-dvb] ideal kernel version

Hi guys, I'm just about to attempt to get my Vision
Plus (twinhan) VP-1030 (CI) card going. I was just
wondering what the best kernel version to use would be
- given that particular card. From previous emails,
2.6.0-test7 seems pretty popular for most
cards/situations, but I noticed that Brad (who has my
card) mentioned he was using a redhat 2.4.7-10 kernel
(at least a couple of weeks ago).

Is there any particular (kernel version related)
consequences for this card? ... and which would be the
ideal version to use? (I currently have redhat
2.4.20-9 installed)

Cheers,
Jordan