[linux-dvb] Progress on Skystar2 rev2.6B

Hi everybody,

Florentijn and I have been working on the Skystar2 rev2.6B driver last week, and now I can declare a partial success: Tuning works for almost every channel on Astra 19.2E with zero bit errors.

Bad news: The stream gets lost somewhere inbetween, most of the time there is no output on adapter0/dvr0 and if there is, it's only rubbish (i.e. mplayer can't decode).
May that be the infamous inversion problem? Does anybody have any more ideas?

@Florentijn: I'll send you the patch tomorrow.

Niklas