[linux-dvb] STV0297 Frontend help needed

Hi, i already saw a post involving the STV0297 frontend, yet no frontend is available, i’d like to try and code the frontend to this, but no documentation on this chip is available, i have an technotrend pci 0x13c2,0x0009 witch I had to add to the saa7146_core so that it would detect, it as analog and digital cable capabilities, after looking to the board I saw the STV0297, can anyone try and help me maybe some tip’s would be usefull, since its been only a few days since I’ve been reading about linux DVB support.

Milton Andrade

Home | Main Index | Thread Index