[linux-dvb] Again a question about V4L and budget cards.

I read old posts in the archives about this topic.
Has some one gone any further on the topic?
fusd? vloopback? full kernel integration?
I suppose there is really big value adding v4l support for budget cards.
Maybe there are other projects who are thinking about this.
I immagine things like mplayer or xine or any lib beeing able to output
to v4l like devices.

I'm not asking how to do it, I ask if someone is planning to do it.

--
Vincenzo Di Massa <hawk78_it@yahoo.it>