[linux-dvb] R: dvb-kernel slowness?

> > I tested it and it works very nice!
>
> did you notice any improvement? what dvb hw?

I'm using vdr 1.2.6 with 2.6.0-test9 and dvb-kernel from cvs.
I have a tecnotrend dvb-s 1.3 (ves1x93 frontend).
I'm using it for hours without any problem, and switching channels is as
fast as in old drivers.
However I passed from test9 driver to cvs ones with your patch, and I noted
an remarkable improvement, but I didn't try cvs "unpatched".

> Not in this form, i hope :) I'm still trying to improve it a
> bit; i'll have
> to test a few other changes, but that requires watching tv
> for some time,
> which i don't have right now.. I'll try posting another patch
> in a few days.

mmh, IMHO it's neat but I don't understand it ;))

Bye Uberto