[linux-dvb] Re: BudgetTV supports now EVENT's from SI too

>  No.
>
>   MPlayer, LIRC are conditions, which one must already have. The
>   remainder is a copying of Skripten. If someone has idea, please welcome.
>   I will be pleased, if someone can help.
>   I know  Debian not enough.

I'm using it but haven't been delving into package creation, but
I know it has infrastructure to automatticalyy handle required
dependencies (mplayer lirc etc) and those packeges get automatically
installed if you install budgetv which depends on them.

Emard