[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat, locking problems

Holger Spielmann wrote:
Hi everybody!

Am Di, den 02.12.2003 schrieb Holger Waechtler um 12:30:

In your case I'd check the antenna installation, the cable and try whether another receiver on this cable is operating properly. If that's the case I'd check whether the card is not broken, try e.g. the windows driver.

It was the card, it hung.
After a hard reset everything went well. Not sure why it happened in the
first place.
Maybe I should start now to merge my experiences with "T-DSL via
Satellit" into Wolfgang Wershofen's HowTo document. :-)
When you write this down into a useful HOWTO we'll be happy to add it to the doc-section, just let us know when you wrote something...

Holger