[linux-dvb] Re: Scan no longer compiles - lnb.h and lnb.c removedfrom CVS

Chris Samuel wrote:

On Sunday 07 Dec 2003 11:20 pm, Manu Abraham wrote:

       I don't know what's wrong with you, but the files lnb.c and lnb.h
are there I believe these are the files you are looking for

Nothing is wrong with me, something is wrong with CVS (at my end).

I'd done a checkout ages ago and then on the weekend did a "cvs update" (the first one since then) and it didn't pick those files up. They do not exist in my local directory in which I'm doing the update. I've tried multiple times and they just don't appear.

However, they *did* come across fine when I did a *new* checkout in a different directory.

Anyway, this isn't important now its working and I've trashed the old checkout and am using the new one.
$ cvs -dPA clears old sticky tags and checks out added directories. Hope this helps in the future...

Holger