[linux-dvb] Instaling DVB drivers under 2.6

Can someone point me to instructions on how to install the DVB drivers on kernel 2.6

I've tried serching this list bit is unable to serch for 2.6 withiout thinking I mean 26.

With the drivers that come with test11 when I modprobe dvb-ttpci the /dev/dvb dir appears but it is empty.

It also appears that my entrys in modules.conf is being ignored as tda1004x isn't loaded.

I tried modprobing all the modules from my modules.conf file (alps_bsrv2 was missing) and the directory was still missing

Does any one have any ideas or instructions on how to get it working under 2.6?

Thanks in advance

Mike