[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel and upcoming Linux kernel 2.6

Hello Nicolas,

All this is described in the new "Documentation/dvb" directory, please read it.

I just download the kernel sources, but I don't find such a directory.
Did I miss something ?
The vanilla 2.6.0 kernel does not contain the latest bunch of patches I was speaking of. They will be part of 2.6.1.

You need to apply the 12 patches from "dvb-kernel/patches-2.6" -- these contain the recent additions and the new documentation directory.

Thanks. Nicolas.
CU
Michael.