[linux-dvb] driver snapshots dvb-kernel ?

Hi !

I have a FF rev 1.3 and a skystar2 rev 2.6b here. I had the last
weeks/days dvb-kernel running, because i need it for the skystar. I did
yesterday accidently a cvs update without saving the previous status.
CVS told me that the firmware is out of the repository. Compiling the
driver for 2.4 fails now:

gcc -I/home/steffen/dvbtreiber/DVB/dvb-kernel/build-2.4/include -o fdump
fdump.c
./fdump dvb-ttpci-01.fw dvb_ttpci_fw av7110_firm.h
firmware file 'dvb-ttpci-01.fw' not found
make[2]: *** [av7110_firm.h] Fehler 255
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/steffen/dvbtreiber/DVB/dvb-kernel/build-2.4'
make[1]: *** [_mod_/home/steffen/dvbtreiber/DVB/dvb-kernel/build-2.4]
Fehler 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.22-10mdk'
make: *** [build] Fehler 2

I have read all the mails regarding sourcing the firmware out of the
driver. There do i find the firmware now ? I havent found anything.
Anything that can help me get it running _now_ would make me happy. I
have some recordings in the queue for the next days.

- dvb-kernel doesn't compile on 2.4 because of missing firmware
- firmware is not in cvs
- didn't found firmware somewhere on ftp
- recording on 22:30 :D

Ok hope someone can help me out of this.
I updated because of outcommand errors i get with this setup regulary.

TIA
Steffen