[linux-dvb] tuning problems wih dvb-kernel

Hi,

I recently tried the new kernel 2.6.0 with dvb-kernel from CVS but
have tuning problems. I am using a Technotrend DVB-C Rev. 2.1. I have
checked out dvb-kernel module from CVS and applied the 12 patches.
when starting vdr I have massive tuning problems that I never had
with kernel 2.4 and DVB driver, especially when tuning between
different frequencies. I already tried adac=-1 like mentioned in FAQ
but no changes :-(.

Andreas