[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-S Rev1.5 RGB out nightmare

I couldn't help myself and I just tried it. It works :) Thanks.

But I'm a bit concerned. Something doesn't seem quite right about the output. It's grainier than I think it should be and this is even visible in areas of black. I'm sure the SVideo output of the DXR3 didn't exhibit this. Also things like small orange text on a whie background seems to be almost consumed by the white around it (at least one EPG channel sometimes uses this scheme).

I think one of the signals may be too strong? Luminance perhaps? Do you know of anything I can try to combat this problem?

Regards,
Michal