[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T missing frontend0

Hi

It might be a tda1004x front end. Check to see if that module is about. Also
check dmesg for any messages. What does lspci -v say? Mine says:

00:08.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 1011
        Memory at dffffe00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]