[linux-dvb] Re: New tuner chipset for SkyStar2 rev 2.68/B

Hmm, after some googling, it turns out the STV0297 is for Cable systems ???

I've managed to write some code, with a lot of variables to be renamed
still. Now I'm at the point if I should continue, since my SS2 is
definately a satellite card, but Google tells me it's a cable chip, so I
might be reversing the wrong tuner ?

Any ideas ?