[linux-dvb] Re: Linux DVB driver install howto

Tim Hewett wrote:
Hi,

In addition to my previous post I should add that simply following the
instructions in the INSTALL file gave these results:

[root@Linux linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1]# make
cat: CVS/Root: No such file or directory
(cd driver; make)
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1/driver'
Makefile:102: /lib/modules/2.4.21-0.13mdk/build/Rules.make: No such file or directory
You need to configure and build the kernel before you try to build the driver.

Holger