[linux-dvb] Re: Any need for gszap?

There is an app, kplayer, that (with a little patch I made) looks
promising.
http://kplayer.sourceforge.net

It is a mplayer frontend, and using it I can watch TV/SAT/files/streams
It has a simple favourites list that I use as a channel list.
It is the most user friendly (and rock stable) and well done way of
watching at TV/SAT... on my pc.

--
Vincenzo Di Massa <hawk78_it@yahoo.it>