[linux-dvb] Working setup for Nova-T on Fedora Core-1 (UK)? (fwd)

I'd be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of a
working dvb-t setup for a Nova-T card (version with IR remote) on a Fedora
Core 1 box in the UK.

The linuxdvb 1.0.1 drivers on the stock kernel are fine
and tzap picks up channels. The newstruct drivers compile but
don't load. I couldn't get various versions of dvbstream to
compile.

I'm simply interested in putting the TV on screen, what's the best way to
do it with this set-up?

Des Johnston