From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]
On Behalf Of MeDon
Sent: 05 January 2004 22:55
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] aver dvb-t

Hi,
does anybody have experience with aver dvb-t card and linuxtv.org?
I've found a post from 18th November 2003 where was written: "However
the picture quality is still not perfect with some of the channels
severely broken up and the best channels having break ups every few
seconds." So I wonder if there are still these problems or not.

Thank you

linux-dvb" as subject.