[linux-dvb] Discrepancy in "scrambling" between Windows and Linux

Under Windows I was using MultiDec to view the following channel and it was not scrambled (I do not have a CI module or CA so there would have been no way to descramble it):

TVSN:12478:h:S156.0E:27800:1081:1082:0:1:3008:0:0:0

This is the TV Shopping Network (it's not that I want to watch it but it's a channel I can using for testing as it's not scrambled).. or is it?

When scanning under Linux this channel was listed as scrambled. I also could not view it under VDR (though there were a couple of other unscrambled but even less useful channels which it could view).

Any ideas of what might cause that?

Regards,
Michal