[linux-dvb] Fwd: Is my Nova-T PCI revision supported and how to proceed?

Hello

I bought Hauppauge Nova-T PCI more than year ago, retail package had
sticker "WinTV-Nova--t pci model 923" on it.

DVB homepage (http://linuxtv.org/developer/dvb.xml) says that:
"Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI DVB card...
Our driver currently supports card revisions 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 with
the following Tuners..."

When I load modules dvb_core saa7146 budget-core budget grundig_29504-401, I
get following from dmesg:

saa7146: register extension 'budget dvb'.
saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem e2ed7000 (revision 1, irq 5) (0x13c2,0x1005).
DVB: registering new adapter (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T  PCI).
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T  PCI adapter 0 has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:20:4d:8e
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Grundig 29504-401)...

lspci says:
Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)

Revision seems to be 1, should this card work with the driver?
I haven't tried the card because my rooftop antenna is not good enough (or
it's somehow broken).
Should I load other modules than those mentioned above?

If I would like to see something from the card, would this be enough:
- load drivers as mentioned above
- download http://linuxtv.org/download/dvb/linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1.tar.gz or from
CVS
- compile scan application or download and compile dvbtune
- compile tzap
- download and compile dvbstream

then
- create devices under /dev
- create channels.conf with scan or dvbtune
- tune to the desired channel with tzap
- watch the channel with dvbstream -ps -o video_pid audio_pid | mplayer
 -cache 1024 -

Are those dvbtune and dvbstream delevoped anymore, it seems that those do not
compile against DVB CVS without modifications?

System:
Fedora Core 1, with kernel 2.6.0-1.21 from Fedora "rawhide".
Mplayer from freshrpms.

Best regards
Kimmo Koivisto