[linux-dvb] dvbsnoop 1.2.02...

Hi folks,

for those who want to peak their noses into the dvb/mpeg stream data:

I uploaded the version 1.2.02 of dvbsnoop to sourceforge.
For convenience, I also uploaded binary versions for dbox2 and
i386 linux (dvb-api v1 & dvb-api v3).

--> http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net
--> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvbsnoop/

What does dvbsnoop:
  dvbsnoop is a simple dvb/mpeg stream analyzer tool.
  It (hopefully) translates the dvb protocol data into human
  readable form.

What's old:
  - Section sniffing (MPEG, DVB sections and descriptors)
  - Transport stream sniffing
  - PES sniffing  (-sync was buggy, now fixed)

What's new:
  - bandwidth usage for PID
  - pidscan on a transponder/frequency
  - simple tuner signal status output
  - more PES decoding
  - more section decoding
  - DSM-CC INT/UNT decoding  (tests needed).

Please give it a try and report bugs - tnx.

 Rainer

Tnx to Andreas and Holger for helping, bugfixing and providing
test data.

Note: dvbsnoop behavior and output may depend on driver/firmware
implementation/version.