[linux-dvb] New Linux forums [www.tv-cards.com]

Hello

After much demand I'm working to make my website Linux friendly and need
your help.
I've added new forums for Linux users and developers on my messageboard:

http://www.tv-cards.com/messageboard

The forums are new and thus empty but please don't be shy about posting.
I've also added some linux 3rd party application links and will be
adding driver links as well.

I'm very much open to suggestion about making the site better for Linux.
I'd also appreciate advice about where to promote my site within the
Linux community.
Any ideas?

If you haven't seen my site before, please take a look.

Cheers

--Alan Collier
[www.tv-cards.com]