[linux-dvb] Re: CVS MythTV and DEC2000-t kernel panic: oops dumpincluded

Alex Woods wrote:
On Wednesday 07 January 2004 8:13 pm, Des Herriott wrote:
Interestingly, it only started happening when I upgraded to the latest
MythTV CVS code last weekend (and I hadn't changed dvb-kernel version).
 I don't know what changed in MythTV regarding DVB (my email to the
myth-users list didn't get a response), but something's obviously
tickled a bug somewhere...
Thanks, I think you've confirmed a suspicion I was beginning to have. Please try the attached patch, and let me know the results.
Yep, that seems to have done the trick :-) I haven't tested it heavily, but I was able to watch some live TV, and no panics in sight. Only tested with 2.4.24 (with EPIA patches) so far.

Many thanks!

--
Des Herriott
Des.Herriott@oracle.com