[linux-dvb] Anyone got a Nova-T USB working?

Hi,

I'm trying (in vain) to get a Hauppauge Nova-T USB working on my Myth
box. I've managed to compile the Drivers successfully (I think) - and
insmod will insert the drivers into the kernel OK. I can see the USB
device attaching to the drivers in dmesg. However, at this point, I have
no dvb devices in /dev, so no DVB apps are working.

I see reference to putting a firmware into the build directory with
regards to certain cards - is this relevant to the nova-t usb?

Can anyone who has got this working, please point me in the right
direction? Documentation seems to be quite scant, from my searching, so
if anyone could point me in the right direction even for some docs, I'd
be extremely grateful...

Initially, I would just like to get the nova working with linux, but long
term, have it integrated into Myth (alongside an analogue hauppauge card)
- is this feasible, or should I give up now?

Thanks for any help all!

Mark