[linux-dvb] Re: CVS MythTV and DEC2000-t kernel panic: oops dump included

Title: [linux-dvb] Re: CVS MythTV and DEC2000-t kernel panic: oops dump included

I can’t even get MythTV to display any  dvb broadcast although Xine plays the dvb broadcast which confirms the dvb-t card is working properly.

Current have two card in machine

Leadtek TV2000deluxe using the bttv driver, and the Avermedia DVB-T card.  The analog card works find, and the Avermedia card displays DVB under Xine.  Under the card verification button of Mythtv setup, there reports a signal.

Using the same information contained in .xine/channels.conf which I obtained from the dvb/apps/scan program I input that information into the channel editor in Mythtv, yet when I comes to watching tv, only analog channels are displayed.

Should the dvb card have a different source than the analog card or can it share the same source?  What info goes in where, how does the channel.conf map to the mythtv dvb channel settings.  What do u put in the Frequency ID field, the frequency or the channel #, or whatever you like, as there is another spot for frequency, and channel # on other pages.