[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with kernel 2.6.1 tda1004x module onNova-T

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
hmmm - your tda10045 does not replies to i2c messages, either your card
is broken or you discovered a new species. Is it working under Windows?
Is the tda10045 really a tda10045? Some people have reported that
Technotrend is now using the tda10046 in some of their USB boxes, this
one is not yet supported...

Oho, so they've started appearing now have they? Hmm.. if only I had one, I could support it.
mmmhh - a guy reported it a few days ago on this mailing list, but I don't have the reference handy, anybody else? If not you'll find his mail in the archive...

Holger