[linux-dvb] Re: AverMedia card firmware?

I've extracted this file and put it up on my website - get it at http://www.lordwilson.f2s.com
The firmware file has not changed in any of the revisions of the aver driver.

I hope this is useful. One day I'll actually get around to playing with this myself :-)

Andrew

Please take a look into the Kernel config help files or the source dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/Kconfig:

"This driver needs a copy of the Avermedia firmware. The version tested
is part of the Avermedia DVB-T 1.3.26.3 Application. This can be downl
from the Avermedia web site.
If the software is installed in Windows the file will be in the
/Program Files/AVerTV DVB-T/ directory and is called sc_main.mc.
Alternatively it can "extracted" from the install cab files but this w
to be done in windows as I don't know of a linux version of extract.ex
Copy this file to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/sc_main.mc."

hope that helps,

Holger