[linux-dvb] Re: Fujitsu Siemens-DVB-C VIDIOC_G_TUNER

Carsten Prieß wrote:
> However I still have the problem, with my /var/log/messages. Sure you
> can imagine the filesize of flooded logs ;(. It's about hundrets of MB
> a day ;(.

The unconditional printks are there because of:

	// FIXME: standard / stereo detection is still broken

Anyway, with xawtv I get one of these messages per channel change, so
I wonder how you manage to generate hundreds of MB logs per day.
Which software do you use for watching TV?

Johannes