[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6.1 - dvb-ttpci: cannot request firmware!

As far as I know the 2.6-test kernels had the firmware still "built-in". Not sure about 2.6.0, but I think something has changed in 2.6.1 too...

Best regards,
Christian

Tilman Baumann wrote:
Well thats it. Thank you.

Now i have no video picture. But this is probably another problem... ;)

But what i'm a bit confused about. Is, that i allready had a 2.6 running. Without needing a firmware downloaded. It was absolutly the same kernel. Hm, it makes no matter. Better ignoring it. :)

Well in german i would call that 'bitverrottung'. ;)