[linux-dvb] Re: Video/Audio Dropouts up to 5sec

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2004 15:07 schrieb Tobias Faust:
> hi,
> i have a little problem with the "newest" DVB-drivers (08-11-2003).
> Sometimes I?ve got
> Video and Audio dropouts up to 5seconds on some channels. For Example:
> ARD, Bayern 1(radio), ZDF.
> At the first time, i thought the problem is the vdr-software. But now
> i think, its the driver (or the signal???? i?ve never changed anything
> at the satellite dish or satellite cabels)
> I?ve tune the DVB-s card to the  radio channel "Bayern1" and run
> femon:

I had similar results and tried all that could be related (changed lnb,
changed cable, built in a 5/4 multiswitch. After some time the i had other
instabilities too and after some days, the motherboard died finally. After
build in of the new motherboard all was fine from the first second on.

Steffen