[linux-dvb] Re: Getting DEC-2000t out of slavemode

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 7:12 pm, Rafael Kolless wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get the dec out of slavemode after or during the module
> ttusb_dec is removed?
>
> I have to reset the box manually each time so far.

Sorry for the slow reply, but I was knocking up a small application.  There
seems to be no way for me to catch the module being removed before the usb
comms go down.  You can find the app in the dvb-apps module of cvs, under
util/ttusb_dec_reset.  See the README for details.

Cheers,
Alex