[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplayer hangs appending "&" :(

I can't (won't) help you, but what sense does it make to start
an ncurses application in the background?
(hint: you might have to rip out ncurses)
ncurses makes this happend ? But when it's not in the background, it's okay.

This would mean I have to rewrite the program differently without using ncurses ? :(((

I guess I'll have to try something else than ntuxplayer. Or try to find someone to write it for me. Maybe somebody already did a similar application ?

I just tryied with DVB/apps/test/test_av_play, but I get the same results. Worse, I don't get the prompt back after a video was read.

> Good luck.
>
> Johannes

Thanks. :/

Regards,